Feb 27, 2013

Masuki Mami House

When we went to Binondo, I did not get the chance to taste the mami from Masuki but I get curious because of my friend's dad who told me that Masuki is one of the oldest Mami House in Binondo that he remembered eating there when he was a child. One day, when I was strolling in SM Megamall I was surprised that Masuki in Binondo already opened a branch in the mall and without any hesitation I decided to eat and try there famous mami.

Upon entering, I observed that most of there customers are Chinese and I am feel that I am in an authentic Chinese Mami House. When I saw their menu most in there are just the typical Chinese mami like different kind of mami such as Asado, Chicken, Original, Beef, Wonton Mami and a different combination of those which come from two sizes which you can choose eithere Regular or Special (larger size) depending on your appetite. They also have the famous dimsum like Siopao, Siomai and Beef Brisket.

For me, I ordered the Chicken Mami in a regular size and one Bola Bola Siopao.







Upon serving the Chicken Mami and it comes with a small bowl with a sauce which I thought at first that it's for my Siopao but upon observing with the other customers they are mixing it with their mami so I give it a try and the taste was good. I really taste the sweetness which is a good combination with the mami. The noodles was house made and I really tasted the real chicken chunks.


For the Bola Bola Siopao, I am not really impressed with the taste for me it was just a typical siopao. From the texture of the bun to the filling inside nothing much special for me. By the way, I also used the sauce from the mami to the siopao too.



Overall, I am satisfied with my experience eating here in Masuki SM Megamall branch but probably I will give it a try to eat in their Binondo branch to see if there is a different. :)

How about you? How's your experience dining here? please share it in the comment box below.

No comments: