Feb 25, 2013

Burger King - BBQ Cheeseburger Stunner

Last time, I was browsing in the Internet and I came up in to a site where it is endorsing the BBQ Cheeseburger from Burger King and the site was successful to tickle my buds to crave for this burger.




On that same day, I went to Robinson Galeria to try out this BBQ Cheeseburger with french fries, a small size of chocolate sundae with a regular drink. I know this meal is not a healthy option especially if you are watching the calorie intake but who cares because of my cravings I don't mind eating it at all :)

BBQ Cheeseburger meal (P120)

There is nothing much special on the taste and even with the burger patty but you can really taste the BBQ sauce that makes this burger a BBQ burger. The size of a buger is like a BK Whopper Jr. For me, I would still prefer to have the BK Whopper compare to this BBQ Cheeseburger.

How about you have you tried this? Please share your experience in the comments below.

No comments: