Feb 25, 2013

Burger King - BBQ Cheeseburger Stunner

Last time, I was browsing in the Internet and I came up in to a site where it is endorsing the BBQ Cheeseburger from Burger King and the site was successful to tickle my buds to crave for this burger.




On that same day, I went to Robinson Galeria to try out this BBQ Cheeseburger with french fries, a small size of chocolate sundae with a regular drink. I know this meal is not a healthy option especially if you are watching the calorie intake but who cares because of my cravings I don't mind eating it at all :)

BBQ Cheeseburger meal (P120)

There is nothing much special on the taste and even with the burger patty but you can really taste the BBQ sauce that makes this burger a BBQ burger. The size of a buger is like a BK Whopper Jr. For me, I would still prefer to have the BK Whopper compare to this BBQ Cheeseburger.

How about you have you tried this? Please share your experience in the comments below.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you like pizza? If yes then Papa Murphy’s Pizza restaurant is best for you. Papa Murphy really wants to know the customers are what thinking about their Product quality, quantity, Employee, and services.
Papa Murphy’s Customer Feedback Survey