Mar 15, 2014

Coco Milk Tea

While having my relaxing stroll at Eastwood City I found a Milk Tea house that is new to my eyes so I decided to try it now. I believe this store was started in Taiwan with over 1,500 stores all over the world.



Just like with the others you can choose the desired amount of sugar and ice with a price of P80 for regular size and P90 for the large size for a Pearl Milk Tea.


Pearl Milk Tea
For me I always prefer to have 50% sugar and less Ice as I want to taste the tea more than sweetness of the drink. I like the taste of it, I really tasted the tea without any annoying taste but the pearl (sago) is not that chewable as I expected but still overall I like it. I would visit this store again to try out their other product. By the way they also have Fruit Tea, Cream and Latte, Fresh Tea, Juices and their new product Chocolate flavored drinks.

Location: 2nd Floor Techno Plaza 2 Orchard Road Eastwood City Libis Quezon City (near Robinson Supermarket)
Website: www.coco-tea.com

No comments: